Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnav has today launched a special service called Sanchar Saathi Portal for Indian users.
Sanchar Saathi Portal Launched in India:Sanchar Saathi Portal has been launched in India today. Let us tell you that the Sanchar Saathi portal is going to benefit all the smartphone users living in India. To understand in simple language, tracking and blocking facility will be available on this portal if your smartphone is stolen or lost. Telecom Minister Ashwini Vaishnav has today launched this special service for Indian users. Come, further know the details about the services and its features related to the Sanchar Saathi portal.
These facilities will be available on Sanchar Saathi portal
Due to loss, theft or fraud of mobile phone, Sanchar Saathi portal has been introduced in India. With the help of this portal, it will be helpful to trace the mobile. Users on the portal can extract information using Hindi, English and other languages. You can know about the facilities available on the portal below.
- If the mobile is lost or stolen, it can be blocked, tracked or traced with the help of the portal.
- The facility to block and track the loss of a smartphone will help prevent personal data theft and fraud. Along with this, the SIM card can also be blocked.
- Users will also be able to know how many SIMs are running in their name on the portal. This facility will be available through Know Your Mobile.
- Fraud calls will also be stopped with the help of artificial intelligence.
Sanchar Saathi Portal From how to block
- To use the service of Sanchar Saathi portal, you have to visit the website. You can also visit by visiting the link given by us.
- On the home page of the website, you will see an advertisement regarding the services related to Sanchar Saathi Portal. Where you have to go to Citizens Centric Services above.
- You will see two options as soon as you click on the Citizens Centric Services option. As you can see in the screenshot, you will first see the option to block stolen mobile and lost mobile. After which the know your mobile connections option was given.
- To blog, you have to click on Block Your Lost / Stolen Mobile.
- After clicking, a new page will open. Here you will see three options, as you can see in the screenshot, you will first see the option of Block Stolen / Lost Mobile. After this the option of Un-block Found Mobile has been given. The third option is Check Request Status, with the help of which you can check the status with the help of request ID.
- On this page you have to click on Block Your Lost / Stolen Mobile. A new page will open as soon as you click.
- On the new page, you will have to fill all the information including your mobile number, IMEI number, brand name, mobile bill copy, police complaint and the place where the smartphone was stolen.
- Then scroll down and you will get the option to fill your details. Here you have to do OTP verification through your name, address, identity and smartphone.
- After clicking on submit you will get the request id. With the help of which you can keep your mobile information.
How to unblock when smartphone is found
To unblock the smart phone, you have to choose the second option mentioned above, a new page will open as soon as you select this option. In which request ID and mobile number have to be entered.
- After this you will be asked the region of unblocking, in which four options have been given.
- Fill the captcha code by selecting these options.
- After entering the captcha code, OTP verification will happen from your mobile number.
- After submission, you will get the status of mobile unblocking in some time.
How to check request status
- To check the status of your stolen or lost smartphone, go to the third option Check Request Status.
- On clicking the option, you will have to submit the request ID.
- You will know the status as soon as you submit.
Also read: Address can be changed online in driving license, know the method