If you have not used BHIM UPI till now, then let us know, step-by-step guide related to it so that you do not have any problem in making payments with its help…
Transaction through country UPI has increased very fast. BHIM i.e. Bharat Interface for Money is a digital payment app, which works on the Unified Payments Interface (UPI) system. With its help, users can send money by scanning the QR code in real time. You can send/receive money 365 days a year on a 24/7 basis. It can be accessed even during bank holidays. It has been developed by the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI). It acts as an aggregator for all UPI-based services offered by banks. If you have not used BHIM UPI till now, then let us know, step-by-step guide related to it so that you too can make digital payments…
Download BHIM UPI App
- First of all download BHIM UPI Mobile App (BHIM mobile) on your Android and iPhone. This app is available on Google Play Store for Android users and App Store for Apple users.
- Once the app is installed, you will need to set it up. Only after this you will be able to make digital payment.
How to setup BHIM UPI
- Verify your phone number linked with the bank account by selecting your preferred language to set up your profile on the BHIM UPI app. Now wait for the verification process to complete.
- Once the verification is done, set the four digit passcode.
- Now select your bank from Dropbox and the app will automatically show your details using your phone number.
- Now select your primary bank account, which you want to use for all your transactions.
How to pay with BHIM UPI
- Once your account is setup, you can send/request or scan/pay by tapping on the available options. Note that if you want to make payment through mobile number, it can be possible only if the phone number of the recipient is verified.
- Type in their phone number or UPI id or bank details to initiate the transaction and add the amount to be transferred.
- The app will ask you to enter your MPIN or a four or six digit code, which authenticates the transaction and your money will be transferred. Similarly you can also request money from someone using their phone number. If you want to pay through QR code, then you have to scan the two dimensional black and white barcode and make the payment.
Also read: Complain here if caught in online scam, know the method