Tecno Spark 8 was silently revealed in Nigeria as the new budget offering. It is the successor to the Tenco Spark 7 that went official in April 5his year with the MediaTek Helio A25 chipset. The Spark 8 features a waterdrop notch display, MediaTek octa-core chipset, big battery, dual rear camera, and more.
Tecno Spark 8 Specifications
|Device||Tecno Spark 8|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P22|
|Internal storage capacity||64GB|
|DIsplay||6.5 inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||16MP + QVGA|
|Android Version||Android 11 Go edition|
Tecno Spark 8 features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with HD+ ( 720 x 1600 pixels ) resolution. Under the hood, the smartphone comes powered with a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core SoC that comes coupled with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It is accompanied by 2GB of RAM amd 64GB of storage that can be extended via a microSD card slot.
In terms of camera, the smartphone boasts a dual rear camera setup that includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor, and a QVGA lens along with a quad LED flash. For selfies, the phone houses an 8-megapixel front facing camera under the waterdrop notch. The device comes equipped with a 5000mah battery and supports 10W charging through microUSB port. The Spark 8 comes running on Android 11 Go edition out of the box.
Tecno Spark 8 Price and Availability
The Spark 8 comes in a solo configuration of 2GB + 64GB priced at 55,000 Nigerian Naira ( Rs. 9,800 approx ). There is no information when the smartphone will go official in other countries but it is expected to launch soon in India.
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 with Snapdragon 860 SoC, 8720mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y71T 5G with a MediaTek Dimensity 810, 64MP Dual Rear Camera launched: Price, Specifications
- JioPhone Next spotted on Google Play Console listing, key specifications revealed
- Oppo K9s with Snapdragon 778G, 120Hz LCD display launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo T1x 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 64MP dual rear camera launched: Price, Specifications