Infinix Hot 11S spotted on Google Play Console listing key specifications revealed. This smartphone is the successor to the Infinix Hot 10S that was revealed back in April this year. Infinix Hot 10S debuted with 6.85 inches HD+ IPS display, MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor, 48MP dual rear camera, 6000mah battery, and more.
Infinix Hot 11S spotted on Google Play Console
As per the Google Play Console Listing (via), an Infinix phone with model number X6812 will come with the moniker Infinix Hot 11S. The smartphone will come powered with an MT6769 octa-core chipset including 2 x Cortex A75 cores clocked at 2.00GHz, and 6 x Cortex A55 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz that comes coupled with Mali G52 GPU clocked at 820MHz.
The phone will feature Full-HD+ resolution with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 480 DPI pixel density. The device is listed with a 4GB RAM variant and may come in another RAM option and may come running on Android 11 out of the box.
However, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed any information related to the launch of Infinix Hot 11S yet. What are your views on Infinix’s upcoming device? Do let us know your view in the comment section below.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications