Infinix Hot 11S spotted on Google Play Console listing key specifications revealed. This smartphone is the successor to the Infinix Hot 10S that was revealed back in April this year. Infinix Hot 10S debuted with 6.85 inches HD+ IPS display, MediaTek Helio G85 octa-core processor, 48MP dual rear camera, 6000mah battery, and more.
Infinix Hot 11S spotted on Google Play Console
As per the Google Play Console Listing (via), an Infinix phone with model number X6812 will come with the moniker Infinix Hot 11S. The smartphone will come powered with an MT6769 octa-core chipset including 2 x Cortex A75 cores clocked at 2.00GHz, and 6 x Cortex A55 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz that comes coupled with Mali G52 GPU clocked at 820MHz.
The phone will feature Full-HD+ resolution with 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and 480 DPI pixel density. The device is listed with a 4GB RAM variant and may come in another RAM option and may come running on Android 11 out of the box.
However, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed any information related to the launch of Infinix Hot 11S yet. What are your views on Infinix’s upcoming device? Do let us know your view in the comment section below.
- The Perfect Desk Accessory: Elevate Your Workspace with Stylish Desk Pads and Blotters
- Three new cheap Smart TVs in the market, you can get 43 inch screen, 20W sound feature for less than 20000 rupees
- The Best Safety Features and Tips for Your Old Car
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Best All-Rounder on the Market?
- Exploring Cutting-Edge Plant Cultivation Technology