Tecno POP 5P has been announced with 5000mah battery and Quad core chipset in Nigeria. It is the slightly upgraded version of the Tecno POP 5 which was debuted back in July. The POP 5P runs on HIOS based on Android 10 Go edition and comes in Rose Gold and Athar black colours variant.
Tecno POP 5P specifications
|Device||Tecno POP 5P|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|DIsplay||6.52-inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||5MP + 5MP|
|Android Version||Android 10 Go edition|
Tecno POP 5P features a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) resolution display with a waterdrop notch design. The handset is powered by the 1.3 GHz Quad-Core chipset and paired with 2GB of RAM + 32GB of expandable storage. In terms of the optics, It is equipped with a 5-Megapixel dual rear camera setup and a 8-Megapixel front facing shooter.
The handset is equipped with a 5000mah battery and supports standard charging technology. In terms of connectivity, It includes the support of GSM, WCDMA, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and FM. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, Ambient light sensor, G-sensor and a rear mounted fingerprint reader. Coming to the dimensions, It measures 157.7 mm x 75.7mm x 9.55mm in thickness.
Tecno POP 5P Price and Availability
Tecno POP 5P carries a price tag of ₦ 44,000 (around Rs 7,923) for the solo 2GB + 32GB storage variant. It is currently listed on the JUMIA shopping portal. What are your views on POP 5P? Do let us know in the comments section below.
- Realme RMX3310 spotted on TENAA, could be another phone in the GT series
- boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Wireless Neckband with 60 hours battery life launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia E3103 TWS earbuds with 13mm drivers, IPX4 water resistance rating launched: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G51 5G India launch revealed by the company officially, Expected Specifications
- Motorola Moto Edge X30 live renders, display details surfaces online ahead of launch