Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Geekbench listing has been surfaced online ahead of August 10 launch. The listing confirms that it will run on Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 plus chipset. Along with launch of next generation Mix series smartphone, the Chinese tech company may also reveal a new tablet called the Mi Pad 5. So, without wasting any more time, let’s move towards the Mi Mix 4 Geekbench listing.
Xiaomi Mi MIX 4 Geekbench listing
Xiaomi is all set to launch the successor of the Mi Mix 3 on August 10 in China. Ahead of the official launch, A fresh report by Naxon Tech shared the Geekbench listing of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 4 which revealed some of the key specifications of the device. As per the report, The Mi Mix 4 will be powered by the Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 888 plus SoC clocked at 3.0GHz, Adreno 660 GPU and may couple with 12GB of RAM.
Further, The listing revealed that it will run on Android 11 OS out of the box. It is believed that the Mi Mix 4 will come with a layer of MIUI 12.5 on top of the Android OS. Coming to the Geekbench scores, The handset is managed to score 857 points on the single core test and 2995 points on the multi-core test.
Some previous reports already hinted the further key features of the device. The upcoming Mi Mix series smartphone from Xiaomi will include the support of under-screen front camera, unique flexible display, a 4,500 mAh battery and 120W fast charging. In terms of the optics, The smartphone will support similar rear camera setup of the Mi 11 Ultra, a 50MP primary camera, 48MP telephoto camera and a 48MP ultrawide camera.
- Priced under a thousand rupees, the Boult K40 is launched with great sound and long battery life
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for 24 February 2024: Win Diamonds from Free Fire Redeem Code
- Good news for Airtel customers, they can enjoy calling facility with high speed internet even in flight
- Can also be used in water, Amazfit Active Edge smartwatch launched in India with great features
- With a sleek design, the OnePlus 12R Genshin Impact Edition is launching in global markets including India this month