Vivo Y12G has been launched with Snapdragon 439 chipset and 5000mah battery in India. The handset offers similar specs to the Vivo Y12s 2021 and Vivo Y12a. The Y12G comes in two color variants – Phantom Black and Glacier Blue and runs on Android 11 with Funtouch OS 11 on top.
Vivo Y12G specifications
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|DIsplay||6.51-inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||13MP + 2MP|
|Operating System||Funtouch OS 11|
|Android Version||Android 11|
Vivo Y12G features a 6.51-inches IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) resolution display with a dew-drop notch design. Under the hood, The handset is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset and paired with 3GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage. In terms of optics, The smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-Megapixel (primary) camera + 2-Megapixel (depth) sensor.
On the front, there is an 8-Megapixel selfie snapper. The device is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery with a 10W charging speed. For gaming, It comes with Multi-Turbo 3.0 mode. For connectivity, It includes the support of a dual sim slot, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a USB Type C port. In terms of sensors, the Y12G has an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, G-sensor, ambient light sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
Vivo Y12G Price and Availability
Vivo Y12G carries a price tag of ₹10,999(~$148) for the solo 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage variant. Interested buyers can purchase it from Vivo India official website.
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9i with Snapdragon 680, 50MP triple rear camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO Reno6 Lite with Snapdragon 662, 48MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications