Realme 8s India launch officially teased. Now, It is confirmed that the device is to be powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 810 SoC. Previously leaks suggested that the Realme 8s will feature a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 64-Megapixel triple rear camera setup.
Realme 8s India launch teased
Another First has been added to the long list of #realme!— realme (@realmeIndia) August 30, 2021
Our latest Smartphone will be featuring the World's First @MediaTekIndia Dimensity 810 5G Processor for an epic performance.
Stay Tuned! pic.twitter.com/fFu7VZia5F
Realme is all set to expand its Realme 8 series portfolio. Today, Realme India announcing the launch of its latest device on Twitter. As per the report, The upcoming handset from Realme is going to be India’s first device that will be equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. Unfortunately, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed the name and exact launch date of the device.
As per the rumors and previous reports, The device could be the successor of the Realme 8 5G which was announced back in April. In related news, The last report on realme 8S revealed the key specifications of the device. The smartphone will feature a 6.5-inches display with a 90hz refresh rate, 64-Megapixel triple rear camera setup, 16MP selfie snapper, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, up to 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
What are your views on the Realme 8s India launch? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Code Today for 26 February 2024: Win Diamonds from Free Fire Max Redeem Code
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code Today for 27 February 2024: Win Diamonds from Free Fire Redeem Code
- Komaki Launches Cheap Three-Wheeled Electric Scooter, Runs Around 180 Km On A Single Charge
- The Vivo S18 will now be available in gorgeous colors, with a 50-megapixel camera
- Vivo V30 Lite: Vivo launches ultra-thin phone with 80W charging, 50MP camera