Realme 8s India launch officially teased. Now, It is confirmed that the device is to be powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 810 SoC. Previously leaks suggested that the Realme 8s will feature a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 64-Megapixel triple rear camera setup.
Realme 8s India launch teased
Another First has been added to the long list of #realme!— realme (@realmeIndia) August 30, 2021
Our latest Smartphone will be featuring the World's First @MediaTekIndia Dimensity 810 5G Processor for an epic performance.
Stay Tuned! pic.twitter.com/fFu7VZia5F
Realme is all set to expand its Realme 8 series portfolio. Today, Realme India announcing the launch of its latest device on Twitter. As per the report, The upcoming handset from Realme is going to be India’s first device that will be equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. Unfortunately, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed the name and exact launch date of the device.
As per the rumors and previous reports, The device could be the successor of the Realme 8 5G which was announced back in April. In related news, The last report on realme 8S revealed the key specifications of the device. The smartphone will feature a 6.5-inches display with a 90hz refresh rate, 64-Megapixel triple rear camera setup, 16MP selfie snapper, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, up to 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
What are your views on the Realme 8s India launch? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- GoPro HERO10 Black with 5.3k at 60fps, GP2 Processor launched: Price, Specifications
- Infinix Hot 11 and Hot 11s with MediaTek octa-core chipsets launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price