Realme 8s India launch officially teased. Now, It is confirmed that the device is to be powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 810 SoC. Previously leaks suggested that the Realme 8s will feature a 90Hz refresh rate display and a 64-Megapixel triple rear camera setup.
Realme 8s India launch teased
Another First has been added to the long list of #realme!— realme (@realmeIndia) August 30, 2021
Our latest Smartphone will be featuring the World's First @MediaTekIndia Dimensity 810 5G Processor for an epic performance.
Stay Tuned! pic.twitter.com/fFu7VZia5F
Realme is all set to expand its Realme 8 series portfolio. Today, Realme India announcing the launch of its latest device on Twitter. As per the report, The upcoming handset from Realme is going to be India’s first device that will be equipped with MediaTek Dimensity 810 processor. Unfortunately, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed the name and exact launch date of the device.
As per the rumors and previous reports, The device could be the successor of the Realme 8 5G which was announced back in April. In related news, The last report on realme 8S revealed the key specifications of the device. The smartphone will feature a 6.5-inches display with a 90hz refresh rate, 64-Megapixel triple rear camera setup, 16MP selfie snapper, 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charging, up to 8GB RAM + 256GB storage, Android 11 with Realme UI 2.0, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
What are your views on the Realme 8s India launch? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Realme 9 Pro Specifications surfaces online ahead of launch, Snapdragon 695 tipped
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G spotted on TENAA key specifications, images revealed
- boAt Airdopes 181 TWS earbuds with 60ms latency, ENx Technology launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y21A with 5000mah battery, MediaTek Helio P22 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications