Lenovo K13 debuted with Unisoc SC9863A SoC and 2GB RAM in Russia. It is the successor of the Lenovo K12 which was debuted last year. The K13 runs on Android 11 OS and comes in solo Blue color options.
Lenovo K13 debuted: Specifications
|28/08/2021 ( Russia )
|Internal storage capacity
|6.52-inches IPS LCD
|1600 x 720 pixels
|13-Megapixel + 2-Megapixel
Important product information and warranty card
|up to 12 Months
Lenovo K13 features a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A chipset and coupled with 2GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage. In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-megapixel (primary) sensor + 2-megapixel (depth) sensor. On the front, there is a 5-Megapixel selfie snapper.
It is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 10W charging technology. For connectivity, It has a 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, G-sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
Lenovo K13 debuted: Price & Availability
Lenovo K13 carries a price tag of RUB7,777 (around Rs.7,767) for the solo 2GB + 32GB storage variant. Interested Buyers can purchase it from leading online stores in Russia.
There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- Great news for iPhone users, Apple has doubled the battery life with a little trick
- The good news is that Oppo, the company’s smartphone is going to come with interesting AI features
- Huawei Enjoy 70z: 6000mAh Battery With Dual Camera, New Budget Phone Huawei Unveiled
- Garena Free Fire Max Redeem Code Today for 25 February 2024: Win Diamonds from Free Fire Max Redeem Code
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for 25 February 2024: Win Diamond from Free Fire Redeem Code