Lenovo K13 debuted with Unisoc SC9863A SoC and 2GB RAM in Russia. It is the successor of the Lenovo K12 which was debuted last year. The K13 runs on Android 11 OS and comes in solo Blue color options.
Lenovo K13 debuted: Specifications
|Launch Date||28/08/2021 ( Russia )|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|Display||6.52-inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||1600 x 720 pixels|
|Rear Camera||13-Megapixel + 2-Megapixel|
|Android Version||Android 11|
Important product information and warranty card
|Warranty||up to 12 Months|
Lenovo K13 features a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A chipset and coupled with 2GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage. In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-megapixel (primary) sensor + 2-megapixel (depth) sensor. On the front, there is a 5-Megapixel selfie snapper.
It is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 10W charging technology. For connectivity, It has a 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, G-sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
Lenovo K13 debuted: Price & Availability
Lenovo K13 carries a price tag of RUB7,777 (around Rs.7,767) for the solo 2GB + 32GB storage variant. Interested Buyers can purchase it from leading online stores in Russia.
There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications