Oppo Watch 2 launched with Snapdragon Wear 4100 and 16 Days Battery life in China. It is the successor of the Oppo Watch which was launched back in June last year. Oppo Watch 2 runs on ColorOS Watch 2.0 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and comes in Blue, Black, and Orange color options.
Oppo Watch 2 launched: Specifications
Oppo Watch 2 comes in two dial sizes, 42mm and 46mm. The 42mm boasts a 1.75-inches AMOLED 3D 60Hz Hyperboloid display while the 46mm features a 1.91-inches AMOLED 3D 60Hz Hyperboloid screen. Under the hood, The smartwatch is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 4100 chipset and a custom Apollo 4s co-processor. It has Ultra Dynamic Dual Engine (UDDE) technology which claims to offer better battery backup. In terms of sensors, It includes the support of heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen monitoring, sleep monitoring, risk assessment, stress monitoring, etc. For connectivity, It has E-Sim support, wi-fi, and Bluetooth.
It is backed by a 510mAh battery that is claimed to deliver up to 16 days of battery backup on normal usage. Plus, It supports VOOC 2.0 fast charging technology that can offer up to a full day of charge in 10 minutes. Additional feature includes 5ATM Water Resistance up to 50m, 100+ sports mode, 50+ built-in application, 46.37 x 38.51 x 11.55mm, 100g weighs, 1GB RAM & 8GB internal storage.
Oppo Watch 2 launched: Price & Availability
Oppo Watch 2 comes in three options:
- 42mm (eSIM) version: ¥1499 (around ₹17,100)
- 46mm (eSIM) version: ¥1999 (around ₹22,900)
- 42mm (Bluetooth) version: ¥1299 (around ₹14,800)
Currently, It is available up for purchase on JD.com in China. There is no confirmation about the international availability of the device yet.
- OPPO Reno6 Lite with Snapdragon 662, 48MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y55 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 700, 50MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- OPPO Pad spotted on Geekbench, key Specifications tipped ahead of launch
- Vivo Y10 & Vivo Y10 (t1 version) with 5000mah battery, 6.51-inch display launched: Price, Specifications
- DEFY Space smartwatch with Spo2 sensor, IP68 water resistance launched in India: Price, Specifications