BlackView BL500 is revealed as the new rugged smartphone in the market. The company is known for rugged smartphone offerings and innovative design and specifications. The smartphone comes with a big display, MediaTek octa-core chipset, and more.
BlackView BL500 Rugged Phone Specifications
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 700|
|Internal storage capacity||128GB|
|Display||6.36 inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||1080 x 2300 pixels|
|Rear Camera||12MP (Primary) + 16MP (Ultrawide)|
|Battery||5000 mAh Battery|
|Charging||30W Fast Charging|
BlackView BL500 Rugged Phone features a 6.36 inches IPS LCD with Full-HD+ ( 1080 x 2360 pixels ) resolution, 400 PPI pixel density, and 84 screens to body ratio. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered with MediaTek Dimensity 700 octa-core chipset coupled with Mali G52 MP2 GPU. It is accompanied by 8GB of LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.2 of storage.
In terms of camera, the smartphone boasts a dual rear camera that includes a 12-megapixel Sony IMX362 primary sensor, and a 16-megapixel secondary sensor with a 125-degree Field of View. For selfies, the phone sports a 16-megapixel S5K3P9SP sensor under the punch-hole at the top left corner. The device is running on Doke OS 2.1 out of the box.
The device comes equipped with a 5000mah battery and supports 30W fast charging that is touted to provide 8 hours of continuous gameplay, and it takes 80 minutes to charge fully. Additionally, it comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5, IP69K, IP68, and MIL-STD-810G to protect against water, dust, and falls.
BlackView BL500 Rugged Phone Price & Availability
BlackView BL500 Rugged Phone is priced at 340 Euro (around Rs.29,844) for the solo 8GB + 128GB storage version. Interested Users can purchase it from Banggood.
What are your views on the BlackView BL500 Rugged Phone? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications