Oppo Watch 2 live renders have been tipped online, the launch event scheduled to be held on 27 July in China. It is already up for pre-order via JD.com. The smartwatch is the successor of the Oppo watch which was debuted back in June last year.
Oppo Watch 2 live renders
Oppo is all set to launch its next-generation smartwatch on 27 July in China. Ahead of the launch, A well-known tipster named Evan Blass shared the live renders of the Oppo Watch 2 which revealed the overall look and design of the upcoming Oppo Watch. As per the renders shared by the tipster, The smartwatch may have a square-shaped dial with very thin bezels similar to the previous generation. There are two navigation buttons on the right side. Further, It is expected to come in three color options – Blue, Red & Black.
As earlier mentioned, The smartwatch is already up for pre-order in China through JD.com. Unfortunately, The JD listing did not reveal any key specifications about the wearable yet. The oppo watch 2 is expected to come with blood oxygen monitoring, which is one of the major sensor lack in the oppo Watch.
However, The launch event of the Oppo Watch 2 is not far from now, so, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications