Oppo Watch 2 live renders have been tipped online, the launch event scheduled to be held on 27 July in China. It is already up for pre-order via JD.com. The smartwatch is the successor of the Oppo watch which was debuted back in June last year.
Oppo Watch 2 live renders
Oppo is all set to launch its next-generation smartwatch on 27 July in China. Ahead of the launch, A well-known tipster named Evan Blass shared the live renders of the Oppo Watch 2 which revealed the overall look and design of the upcoming Oppo Watch. As per the renders shared by the tipster, The smartwatch may have a square-shaped dial with very thin bezels similar to the previous generation. There are two navigation buttons on the right side. Further, It is expected to come in three color options – Blue, Red & Black.
As earlier mentioned, The smartwatch is already up for pre-order in China through JD.com. Unfortunately, The JD listing did not reveal any key specifications about the wearable yet. The oppo watch 2 is expected to come with blood oxygen monitoring, which is one of the major sensor lack in the oppo Watch.
However, The launch event of the Oppo Watch 2 is not far from now, so, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9i with Snapdragon 680, 50MP triple rear camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO Reno6 Lite with Snapdragon 662, 48MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications