OPPO F19s has been leaked online with an AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras. It is expected to be the successor of the Oppo F19 which was launched back in April. Previously, the handset was also spotted on the Bluetooth SIG certification.
Oppo F19s Specifications (expected)
Oppo is all set to launch a new device to its F series portfolio soon. Today A fresh report from the MySmartPrice has revealed the key specifications of the Oppo F19s. According to the report, the OPPO F19s will sport a 6.43-inches AMOLED Full HD+ resolution panel with a punch-hole panel that will offer a 20:9 aspect ratio. In terms of camera, the smartphone will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 48-Megapixel (primary) camera & a duo of 2-Megapixel sensors. There will be a Sony IMX471 16-megapixel front-facing camera.
There is no information about the processor but it is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 Soc and may couple with 6GB of RAM. It will also carry the support of 5 GB of virtual RAM. The F19s will measure 7.95mm in thickness and weigh 175 grams.
However, The Chinese tech company has not confirmed any official information about the Oppo F19s, so this piece of information should be taken with a pinch of salt.
- 10 Creative YouTube Video Ideas You Should Use In 2021
- TCL TAB Pro 5G with Snapdragon 480, 8000mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 with Snapdragon 860 SoC, 8720mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y71T 5G with a MediaTek Dimensity 810, 64MP Dual Rear Camera launched: Price, Specifications
- JioPhone Next spotted on Google Play Console listing, key specifications revealed