Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch has been scheduled to be held on September 29. The handset was already revealed by the company yesterday at its global launch event. Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G runs on MIUI 12.5 based on Android 11 out of the box and comes in Truffle Black, Bubblegum Blue, Peach Pink and Snowflake White colour versions.
Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Specifications
As per the report, The Chinese tech company is all set to launch the Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G in India on 29th September. The 11 Lite NE 5G features a 6.55-inches AMOLED FHD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) resolution display with a 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10+ support, Dolby Vision and a punch-hole cutout on the top left corner. Under the hood, the handset is powered by the Snapdragon 778G SoC and coupled with up to 8GB RAM + 256GB of storage.
In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a triple rear camera setup that houses a 64-megapixel (Primary) camera with f/1.79 aperture + 8-megapixel (Ultrawide) sensor with f/2.2 aperture + 5-megapixel (telemacro) sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The device is backed by a 4250mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging technology. For connectivity, It includes the support of NFC, stereo speakers, a Z-axis linear motor, an IR blaster, Dual SIM support, WiFi 6, and Bluetooth 5.2. Coming to security, there is a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It measures 160.53 x 75.73 x 6.81 and weighs 158g.
Are you excited about the India launch of Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications
- Realme C30 with Unisoc T612 chipset, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications
- POCO X4 GT with 144Hz IPS LCD display, MediaTek Dimensity 8100 launched
- POCO F4 5G with 120Hz E4 AMOLED display, Snapdragon 870 launched in India: Price, Specifications