Nokia C20 Plus announced with Unisoc SC9863A SoC and a dual rear camera setup in India. It is already made its debut in China back in June. Nokia C20 Plus runs on Android 11 Go edition and comes in Ocean Blue and Graphite Black color variants.
Nokia C20 Plus announced: Specifications
- CPU: Unisoc SC9863A
- RAM: 2GB, 3GB
- Storage: 32GB storage
- Display: 6.5-inches IPS LCD HD+
- Camera: 8MP + 2MP rear
- OS: Android 11 Go edition
Nokia C20 Plus features a 6.5-inches 20:9 IPS LCD HD+ display with a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the UNISOC SC9863A chipset and coupled with up to 3 GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage. In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that houses an 8-Megapixel (primary) camera + 2-Megapixel (depth) sensor.
On the front, It has a 5-Megapixel selfie snapper. The device is backed by a 4950mAh and supports standard charging technology. In terms of connectivity, It comes with 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, and a micro USB port. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and more.
Nokia C20 Plus announced: Price & Availability
Nokia C20 Plus is priced at Rs.8,999 for the 2GB + 32GB internal storage. On the other hand, the 3GB + 32GB carries a price tag of Rs.9,999. Interested Buyers can purchase it from leading offline retail stores, e-commerce platforms, and Nokia.com.
What are your views on the Nokia C20 Plus? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- The Perfect Desk Accessory: Elevate Your Workspace with Stylish Desk Pads and Blotters
- Three new cheap Smart TVs in the market, you can get 43 inch screen, 20W sound feature for less than 20000 rupees
- The Best Safety Features and Tips for Your Old Car
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: The Best All-Rounder on the Market?
- Exploring Cutting-Edge Plant Cultivation Technology