Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho has been launched with Exynos 850 and Quad rear camera setup in Russia. The South Korean tech giant adds a new device to its Galaxy A series portfolio. Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho runs on Android 11 OS with One UI 3.1 on top and comes in Blue, Black, Red, & White color variants.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Specifications
- CPU: Samsung Exynos 850
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
- Display: 6.5-inch TFT LCD HD+
- Camera: 48MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP
- OS: Android 11 with One UI 3.1
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho has a 6.5-inches 20:9 TFT LCD HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the Exynos 850 SoC and coupled with up to 4GB of RAM + 128GB of internal storage. There is also a microSD card slot for the expansion of storage.
In terms of camera, The Galaxy A12 Nacho is equipped with a Quad rear camera setup that houses a 48-Megapixel (primary) camera + 5-Megapixel (Ultrawide) lens + 2-Megapixel (Depth) sensor + 2-Megapixel (macro) sensor. On the front, The handset comes with 8-Megapixel selfie snapper.
It is fueled by a 5000mah battery and supports 15W charging technology. For connectivity, THe smartphone has Wi-fi 802.11 b / g / n, Bluetooth v5.0, 4G, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, NFC, and USB 2.0 port. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, Virtual light presence sensor, Virtual presence sensor, and a side-mounted fingerprint reader.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Price & Availability
The base variant of the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is priced at RUB 11,990 (around Rs.12,118) for the 4GB + 32GB version, the mid variant of 4GB + 32GB storage costs RUB 13,990 (around Rs.14,139) and lastly, the high end variant of 4GB + 128GB carries a price tag of RUB 16,990 (around Rs.17,172). Interested Buyers can purchase it from Russia’s leading eCommerce online & offline stores.
- Infinix Hot 11 and Hot 11s with MediaTek octa-core chipsets launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications