Moto 360 3rd Generation smartwatch has been launched in India after 2 years of its release. The smartwatch packs Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset, 335mah battery, 3ATM water resistance, and more. Moto 360 3rd Generation is compatible with devices running on Android 6.0 or above (excluding Go Edition) and iOS 12.0 or above.
Moto 360 3rd Generation specifications
Moto 360 3rd Generation features a 1.2-inches circular dial AMOLED display with a resolution of 390 x 390 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. In terms of design, The smartwatch is built of stainless steel casing with either PVD coating (Steel Grey, Rose Gold) or DLC coating (Phantom Black). Under the hood, It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset and paired with 1GB RAM + 8GB internal storage.
For connectivity, It includes the support of Bluetooth 4.1, single-band WiFi, GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO), and NFC. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, ambient light sensor, and a heart rate sensor. It is fueled by a 355mAh battery and takes about an hour to charge fully. Additional feature includes alarm clock, app alerts, calendar alerts, email, social media, text, 3ATM water resistance, and 52g.
Moto 360 3rd Generation Price & Availability
Moto 360 carries a price tag of Rs 19,990. Interested Buyers can purchase it from Flipkart.
- Introducing Red Magic 9 Pro Series Smart Phones! Features and Price – Tech News
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary