Moto 360 3rd Generation smartwatch has been launched in India after 2 years of its release. The smartwatch packs Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset, 335mah battery, 3ATM water resistance, and more. Moto 360 3rd Generation is compatible with devices running on Android 6.0 or above (excluding Go Edition) and iOS 12.0 or above.
Moto 360 3rd Generation specifications
Moto 360 3rd Generation features a 1.2-inches circular dial AMOLED display with a resolution of 390 x 390 pixels and Gorilla Glass 3 protection. In terms of design, The smartwatch is built of stainless steel casing with either PVD coating (Steel Grey, Rose Gold) or DLC coating (Phantom Black). Under the hood, It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100 chipset and paired with 1GB RAM + 8GB internal storage.
For connectivity, It includes the support of Bluetooth 4.1, single-band WiFi, GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, GALILEO), and NFC. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, barometer, ambient light sensor, and a heart rate sensor. It is fueled by a 355mAh battery and takes about an hour to charge fully. Additional feature includes alarm clock, app alerts, calendar alerts, email, social media, text, 3ATM water resistance, and 52g.
Moto 360 3rd Generation Price & Availability
Moto 360 carries a price tag of Rs 19,990. Interested Buyers can purchase it from Flipkart.
- Realme RMX3310 spotted on TENAA, could be another phone in the GT series
- boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Wireless Neckband with 60 hours battery life launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia E3103 TWS earbuds with 13mm drivers, IPX4 water resistance rating launched: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G51 5G India launch revealed by the company officially, Expected Specifications
- Motorola Moto Edge X30 live renders, display details surfaces online ahead of launch