Mobvoi TicWatch GTH has been launched with 10 days of battery life and 24 x 7 health monitoring in India. The smartwatch is already made its debut in China and Global Markets. The TicWatch GTH runs on the Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
Mobvoi TicWatch GTH Specifications
The TicWatch GTH boasts a 1.55-inches touchscreen TFT LED display with customizable watch faces. There is also a single physical button on the right for navigation. In terms of sensors, Mobvoi TicWatch GTH includes the support of heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen levels, respiration rate, skin temperature, and stress monitoring. For connectivity, It has Bluetooth 5.1.
The wearable is backed by a 260mAh battery, The company claims that it can offer up to 7 days of battery backup in heavy usage and 10 days of battery backup in moderate usage. The TicWatch GTH is also capable to track early COVID-19 symptoms. Additional feature includes 14 Sports Modes running / swimming / walking / gymnastics / basketball / football / mountain climbing, music control, showing notifications, alarms, reminders, and more.
Mobvoi TicWatch GTH Price & Availability
The TicWatch GTH carries a price tag of Rs. 4,999. The smartwatch is currently up for sale on Amazon.in.
What are your views on the Mobvoi TicWatch GTH? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications