Lava Z2s is the new entry-level smartphone from the Indian Tech Giant. Back in May, the company revealed the Lava Z2 Max as the new entry-level phone with a large display, battery, MediaTek quad-core processor, dual rear camera, and more. Now Lava announced another phone with a big battery, waterdrop notch big display, single rear camera, and more.
Lava Z2s Specifications
|Chipset||MediaTek octa-core chipset|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|Display||6.5 inches AMOLED|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Operating System||Android 11 Go edition|
|Dimensions||164.5 x 75.8 x 9.0mm|
Lava Z2s features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with HD+ ( 720 x 1600 pixels ) resolution, 263 PPI, 20:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D Corning Gorrilla Glass 3 protectionand 16 million colours. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered with MediaTek octa-core processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage that can be extended via a microSD card slot up to 512GB.
In terms of camera, the smartphone boasts an 8-megapixel rear camera. For selfies, the phone sports a 5-megapixel front facing camera. The device is running on Android 11 Go edition and comes equipped with a 5000mah battery. dual-SIM, 4G, single-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, GNSS, USB Type-C port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. In terms of Dimensions, the device measures 164.5 x 75.8 x 9.0mm and weighs 190 grams.
Lava Z2s Price and Availability
Lava Z2s comes in a solo configuration of 2GB + 32GB priced at Rs. 7,099 in India. It can be purchased from Lava website, Flipkart, Amazon, and offline retail stores. The phone is for sale on Amazon India only, it will be available on Flipkart from July 26 and there is no information to order from the Lava online store.
- Redmi K50 and K50 Pro specifications tipped ahead of launch on Weibo
- Huawei Nova 8 SE Vitality Edition with Kirin 710A SoC, triple rear cameras, and 40W fast charging debuted in China: Specs, Price
- ZTE Axon 30 5G with Under display fingerprint sensor, 120Hz AMOLED, Snapdragon 870 launched: Price, Specifications
- BlackView BL500 rugged phone with MediaTek Dimensity 700 launched: Specifications
- Oppo Watch 2 launched with Snapdragon Wear 4100 and 16 Days Battery life in China: Specs, Price