Mobvoi TicWatch GTH has been launched with 10 days of battery life and 24 x 7 health monitoring in India. The smartwatch is already made its debut in China and Global Markets. The TicWatch GTH runs on the Real-Time Operating System (RTOS).
Mobvoi TicWatch GTH Specifications
The TicWatch GTH boasts a 1.55-inches touchscreen TFT LED display with customizable watch faces. There is also a single physical button on the right for navigation. In terms of sensors, Mobvoi TicWatch GTH includes the support of heart rate monitoring, blood oxygen levels, respiration rate, skin temperature, and stress monitoring. For connectivity, It has Bluetooth 5.1.
The wearable is backed by a 260mAh battery, The company claims that it can offer up to 7 days of battery backup in heavy usage and 10 days of battery backup in moderate usage. The TicWatch GTH is also capable to track early COVID-19 symptoms. Additional feature includes 14 Sports Modes running / swimming / walking / gymnastics / basketball / football / mountain climbing, music control, showing notifications, alarms, reminders, and more.
Mobvoi TicWatch GTH Price & Availability
The TicWatch GTH carries a price tag of Rs. 4,999. The smartwatch is currently up for sale on Amazon.in.
What are your views on the Mobvoi TicWatch GTH? Do let us know in the comment section below.
- Honor X20 live image surfaced online, triple rear camera setup and dual punch hole selfie camera tipped
- Infinix Smart 5A goes official in India, priced at Rs 6,499
- Tecno POVA 2 launched with MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and 7000mah battery in India: Specs, Price
- Redmi Note 10 JE with Snapdragon 480 and IP68 rating debuted in Japan: Specs, Price
- Huawei Children Watch 4 Pro with AMOLED display and 5MP front camera launched in China: Specs, Price