Lenovo K13 debuted with Unisoc SC9863A SoC and 2GB RAM in Russia. It is the successor of the Lenovo K12 which was debuted last year. The K13 runs on Android 11 OS and comes in solo Blue color options.
Lenovo K13 debuted: Specifications
|Launch Date||28/08/2021 ( Russia )|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|Display||6.52-inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||1600 x 720 pixels|
|Rear Camera||13-Megapixel + 2-Megapixel|
|Android Version||Android 11|
Important product information and warranty card
|Warranty||up to 12 Months|
Lenovo K13 features a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (1600 x 720 pixels) resolution display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate and a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Unisoc SC9863A chipset and coupled with 2GB of RAM + 32GB of internal storage. In terms of camera, the smartphone is equipped with a dual rear camera setup that houses a 13-megapixel (primary) sensor + 2-megapixel (depth) sensor. On the front, there is a 5-Megapixel selfie snapper.
It is backed by a 5,000mAh battery and supports 10W charging technology. For connectivity, It has a 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, G-sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader.
Lenovo K13 debuted: Price & Availability
Lenovo K13 carries a price tag of RUB7,777 (around Rs.7,767) for the solo 2GB + 32GB storage variant. Interested Buyers can purchase it from leading online stores in Russia.
There is no information about the international availability of the device yet.
- Exchange old phone and buy iPhone 13, get discount up to 35000 rupees
- Acer has launched a range of affordable large-screen smart TVs in India, including Google TV with QLED and OLED displays
- One charge will run all day, no driving license is required, Honda’s new surprise for the countrymen
- Xiaomi 14 series is already buzzing with excitement, know when it will hit the market
- Realme C53 nears launch, 5000mAh battery with 50-megapixel camera