Fossil Gen 6 has been launched with Snapdragon Wear 4100+ and 3 ATM water resistance in the USA. It is the successor of the Fossil Gen 5 which was launched back in 2019.
The company claims that the new smartwatch offers 30% better performance compared to the previous generation. The wearables come in Smoke Stainless Steel, Brown Leather, Green Camo Grosgrain, and Gold/ Purple options.
Fossil Gen 6 Specifications
Fossil Gen 6 sports a 1.28-inches AMOLED screen with a 416 x 416 resolution. Under the hood, The smartwatch is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 4100+ SoC and coupled with 1GB of RAM + 8GB internal storage. It also supports blood oxygen level monitor (SpO2 sensor) and 24-hour continuous heart rate monitoring. For connectivity, The smartwatch includes the support of Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC SE, and WiFi. Coming to the sensors, there is an accelerometer, altimeter, ambient light, compass, gyroscope, and off-body IR.
Fossil Gen 6 is compatible with phones running on the latest version of Android (excluding Go edition and phones without Google Play Store) or iOS. The magnetic charging dock is able to charge the smartwatch by up to 80 percent in over 30 minutes. The company claims that it offers 24 hours of battery backup on a single charge in extended mode. Additional feature includes built-in Google Pay, music playback control, Additional Push Buttons (configurable), Rotating Home Button, and 3ATM water resistance and more.
Fossil Gen 6 Price & Availability
Fossil Gen 6 carries a price tag of $299 (around Rs. 21,900). The stainless steel version costs $319 (around Rs. 23,300). It is already up for pre-orders in the US via Fossil.com.
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary
- The Porsche Taycan EV has a dual touchscreen infotainment system, see video