Honor X20 5G has been spotted with Dimensity 900 SoC and 8GB RAM on Geekbench. It is the successor of the Honor X10 5G which was debuted back in May last year. Previously, The handset has already seen on the 3C certification platform.
Honor X20 5G Geekbench Listing
Honor is ready to launch the next generation Honor X series smartphone on August 12 along with the Magic 3 series. Ahead of the official launch, The Honor X20 5G has appeared on the Geekbench listing (via) which revealed some of its key specifications. As per the Geekbench listing, The handset will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset and may pair with 8GB of RAM. It will run on Android 11 OS out of the box. Coming to the Geekbench score, The device is managed to score 709-points on the single-core test and 2079 points on the multi-core test.
As mentioned earlier, The device was spotted on the 3C certification last month. The previous report suggested that it could be a 5G phone that may ship with a 66W rapid charger. It is expected to arrive in variants like Aurora Blue, Night Black, and Titanium Silver. The pricing of the device will be around 2,000 Yuan (around Rs.22,980) in China.
However, The launch date of the handset is not so far, so this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9 Pro Plus Specifications and Renders leaked ahead of launch
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications