Samsung Galaxy A03s has been spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking site. It could be the successor of the Samsung Galaxy A02s which was launched back in November last year. Previously, Samsung Galaxy A03s were also spotted at certification platforms like Bluetooth SIG and the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
Samsung Galaxy A03s Geekbench Listing
The South Korean tech giant is all set to launch a new budget-range device soon. Recently, the Samsung Galaxy A03s with model number SM-A037F was spotted on the Geekbench listing which unveiled some of the key specifications of the device. As per the Geekbench listing, the handset will be powered by MediaTek Helio G35 chipset and may couple with 4GB of RAM. It will run on One UI based on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Coming to the Geekbench scores, It is managed to score 163 points on the single-core test and 847 points on the multi-core test. Previously, some reports suggested that Galaxy A03s will feature a 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch and HD+ resolution. In terms of camera, The handset will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup that may house a 13-Megapixel primary camera + 2-megapixel depth sensor + 2-Megapixel macro sensor. On the front, it will come with a 5-megapixel front camera. It will be backed by a 5,000mAh battery and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
However, The company has not confirmed any specifications related to the Samsung Galaxy A03s. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Oppo A56 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 700, 5000mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia C30 with 6000mah battery, Unisoc SC9863A launched: Price, Specifications
- Unisoc Tiger T610 vs MediaTek Helio G70 – Detailed Comparison
- Huawei Nova 9 with Snapdragon 778G, 120Hz OLED display launched in Europe: Price, Specifications
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 vs Snapdragon 778G – Detailed Comparison