Samsung Galaxy A03s has been spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking site. It could be the successor of the Samsung Galaxy A02s which was launched back in November last year. Previously, Samsung Galaxy A03s were also spotted at certification platforms like Bluetooth SIG and the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
Samsung Galaxy A03s Geekbench Listing
The South Korean tech giant is all set to launch a new budget-range device soon. Recently, the Samsung Galaxy A03s with model number SM-A037F was spotted on the Geekbench listing which unveiled some of the key specifications of the device. As per the Geekbench listing, the handset will be powered by MediaTek Helio G35 chipset and may couple with 4GB of RAM. It will run on One UI based on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Coming to the Geekbench scores, It is managed to score 163 points on the single-core test and 847 points on the multi-core test. Previously, some reports suggested that Galaxy A03s will feature a 6.5-inches IPS LCD panel with a waterdrop notch and HD+ resolution. In terms of camera, The handset will be equipped with a triple rear camera setup that may house a 13-Megapixel primary camera + 2-megapixel depth sensor + 2-Megapixel macro sensor. On the front, it will come with a 5-megapixel front camera. It will be backed by a 5,000mAh battery and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
However, The company has not confirmed any specifications related to the Samsung Galaxy A03s. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications