ZTE Axon 30 5G with improved under-display camera revealed as the successor to the Axon 20 5G that was announced last year as the first phone in the world with under-display camera technology. The smartphone comes with a 120Hz AMOLED display, 64MP quad rear camera, 55W fast charging, and much more.
ZTE Axon 30 5G Specifications
|Device||ZTE Axon 30 5G|
|RAM||6GB / 8GB / 12GB|
|Internal storage capacity||128GB / 256GB|
|Display||6.92 inches AMOLED display|
|Resolution||1080 x 2460 pixels|
|Rear Camera||64MP (Primary) + 8MP (Ultrawide)|
+ 5MP (macro) + 5MP (Depth)
|Battery||4200 mAh Battery|
|Charging||55W Fast Charging|
ZTE Axon 30 5G features a 6.92 inches AMOLED display with Full-HD+ ( 1080 x 2460 pixels ) resolution, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 1.07 billion colors, and 20.5:9 aspect ratio. The company also added smart pixel enhancement control and smart optimized display control. The 7-layer screen structure, special OLED and more transparent cathodes, and high-transmittance arrays create better conditions for the camera under the screen
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered with Snapdragon 870 octa-core chipset coupled with Adreno 650 GPU. It is accompanied by up to 12GB of RAM with 8GB of virtual RAM support and 256GB of UFS 3.1 onboard storage. The device is packed with a 4200mah battery and supports 55W fast charging as well. The smartphone is running on Android 11 with the company’s custom skin on top.
In terms of camera, the smartphone boasts a quad rear camera that includes a 64-m3gapixwl primary sensor, an 8-megapixel ultrawide lens, a 5-megapixel macro sensor, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. For selfies, the phone sports a 16-megapixel front-facing camera under the screen at the top center. Additionally, the phone has NFC support, under-display fingerprint, DTS: XUltra 3D sound effects, and more.
ZTE Axon 30 5G price and Availability
ZTE Axon 30 5G comes in four configurations:-
- 6 GB +128G version —– 2,198 yuan (around Rs.25,133)
- 8 GB + 128GB version — 2,498 yuan (around Rs.28,553)
- 8 GB + 256GB priced at – 2,798 yuan (around Rs.31,974)
- 12 GB + 256GB version – 3,098 yuan (around Rs.35,394)
The high-end variant gets a 200 yuan price cut for the first sale. The phone will go for sale at 10 am on August 10 in China and the company announced that the device will be revealed globally in September.
- OPPO Reno6 Lite with Snapdragon 662, 48MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y55 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 700, 50MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- OPPO Pad spotted on Geekbench, key Specifications tipped ahead of launch
- Vivo Y10 & Vivo Y10 (t1 version) with 5000mah battery, 6.51-inch display launched: Price, Specifications
- DEFY Space smartwatch with Spo2 sensor, IP68 water resistance launched in India: Price, Specifications