Zepp Z smartwatch debuted with an AMOLED screen, Alexa voice assistant, and GPS support in India. It is a premium segment smartwatch that offers more than 50 watch faces and 90 sports modes. Zepp Z smartwatch is compatible with Android 5.0 and above, iOS 10.0 and above devices.
Zepp Z smartwatch specifications
Zepp Z features a 1.39-inches AMOLED touchscreen round display with 454×454 pixels resolution, 326 PPI screen density, 550 nits of peak brightness, and 100% NTSC Color Gamut. The smartwatch body is built of TC4 Titanium Alloy. In terms of sensors, The Zepp Z has BioTracker 2 PPG Bio-tracking Optical Sensor, heart monitoring sensor, stress monitoring, sleep monitoring, Geomagnetic Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Capacitive Sensor, Air Pressure Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, and Ambient Light Sensor. For connectivity, It has Bluetooth 5.0.
The smartwatch is backed by a 340 mAh battery that is claimed to deliver up to 15 days of battery backup in normal usage and up to 30 days in basic usage. It supports Magnetic Wireless Charging and takes about 2.5 hours of charging time. Additional feature includes 16MB RAM+ 256MB storage, GPS + GLONASS, Microphone, Linear Motor, 45.9×45.9×10.75 mm dimensions, 5 ATM water resistance, 3 navigation buttons and weighs 40g.
Zepp Z smartwatch Price & Availability
Coming to the pricing, Zepp Z carries a price tag of ₹25,999. The first sale of the smartwatch is going to be live on July 20 in India.
- Honor 50 Lite Specifications, Pricing leaked ahead of launch
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 vs Snapdragon 750G – Detailed Comparison
- Huawei Nova 9 4G specifications and Price tipped ahead of the official launch
- Oppo Reno 7 specifications, design and price tipped ahead of launch
- OUKITEL WP17 Rugged phone with 8300mah battery, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications