Xiaomi Mi Band 6 has been launched with an AMOLED display, Spo2 sensor, and 5ATM water resistance in India. The wearable was already made its debut in China earlier this year. Xiaomi Mi Band 6 is compatible with both Android 5.0 and iOS 10.0.
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Specifications
The Mi Band 6 features a 1.56-inches AMOLED display with 152 x 486 pixels resolution, 326 PPI screen density, and up to 450 nits of peak brightness. In terms of sensors, It includes the support of high precision 6-axis sensor, PPG heart rate sensor, heart rate monitoring, sleep monitoring, women’s health tracking, breathing exercises, and more. The company claims that it can deliver up to 14-day of battery life on a single charge in normal usage.
Additional feature includes Message/call notification, App alerts, Calendar, Alarm, Clock, Stopwatch, Timer, Music control, Find phone, Unlock phone(MIUI), Camera remote shutter, Weather, Set activity goals, 30 fitness modes, 80 watch faces, 47.4 × 18.6 × 12.7 mm measures, and 12.8g weighs.
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Price & Availability
Xiaomi Mi Band 6 is priced at Rs.3,499 and comes in Maroon, Orange, Blue, Light Green color variants. Interested Buyers can purchase it from Mi online store, Amazon India, and other retail outlets. The first sale of the device is going to be live on August 30.
- Realme 9 Pro Specifications surfaces online ahead of launch, Snapdragon 695 tipped
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G spotted on TENAA key specifications, images revealed
- boAt Airdopes 181 TWS earbuds with 60ms latency, ENx Technology launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y21A with 5000mah battery, MediaTek Helio P22 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications