Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G spotted on Google Play Console Listing revealing key specifications. Samsung’s FE series is known for high performance, decent camera quality with Samsung optimization, good battery life, good display, and more at a lesser price compared to other models in the S series like Galaxy S21 or we can say Samsung’s flagship device experience in budget.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G spotted on Google Play Console
As per the report, the smartphone will feature a Full-HD+ display with 1080 x 2009 pixels resolution along with 480 PPI pixel density, and a centered punch-hole cutout at the top. The device will come running on Android 11 and it is listed with a 6GB RAM variant and may come in other RAM variants as well.
Under the hood, the smartphone will come powered with Qualcomm SM8350 octa-core chipset including 1 x kryo 685 cores clocked at 2.8Ghz, 3 x kryo 685 cores clocked at 2.4Ghz, and 4 x kryo 685 cores clocked at 1.8 Ghz and it is coupled with Adreno 660 GPU clocked at 840Mhz. From the above-mentioned details, it is clear that this chipset is not other than Snapdragon 888 that was revealed in December last year.
Earlier, the smartphone is spotted on TENAA and Geekbench that revealed more specifications like the phone will feature a 6.4 inches AMOLED display with a 120Hz fast refresh rate. The phone will sport a triple rear camera, 4370mah battery, 45W fast charging, and more. In terms of Dimensions, the device will measure 155.7 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm. However, the company hasn’t revealed the exact date when the smartphone will go official but it is expected to debut very soon.
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary
- The Porsche Taycan EV has a dual touchscreen infotainment system, see video