Xiaomi Mi 11T series is expected to be launch on September 23 globally. It is the successor of the Mi 10T series which was launched back in October. Mi 11T is rumoured to be powered by a MediaTek chipset while the Pro version could be run on Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Xiaomi Mi 11T series global launch date tipped
Xiaomi is planning to launch its next-generation T series smartphones very soon. Recently, A fresh information (via) revealed the expected launch date of the Xiaomi Mi 11T series. As per the report, Xiaomi Mi 11T could be launch on 23 September globally.
Additionally, The report also shared some of the key specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11T. The device may have an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 64MP triple rear camera setup, and a MediaTek Processor. In related news, A tipster named Chun shared the key specifications of the Mi 11T Pro. According to the tipster, The handset will feature an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be backed by a 5000mah battery and may support 120W fast charging. Under the hood, The handset will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
However, The Chinese tech company has not shared any official information related to the Xiaomi Mi 11T series, So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications