Xiaomi Mi 11T series is expected to be launch on September 23 globally. It is the successor of the Mi 10T series which was launched back in October. Mi 11T is rumoured to be powered by a MediaTek chipset while the Pro version could be run on Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Xiaomi Mi 11T series global launch date tipped
Xiaomi is planning to launch its next-generation T series smartphones very soon. Recently, A fresh information (via) revealed the expected launch date of the Xiaomi Mi 11T series. As per the report, Xiaomi Mi 11T could be launch on 23 September globally.
Additionally, The report also shared some of the key specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11T. The device may have an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 64MP triple rear camera setup, and a MediaTek Processor. In related news, A tipster named Chun shared the key specifications of the Mi 11T Pro. According to the tipster, The handset will feature an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be backed by a 5000mah battery and may support 120W fast charging. Under the hood, The handset will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
However, The Chinese tech company has not shared any official information related to the Xiaomi Mi 11T series, So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications