Xiaomi Mi 11T series is expected to be launch on September 23 globally. It is the successor of the Mi 10T series which was launched back in October. Mi 11T is rumoured to be powered by a MediaTek chipset while the Pro version could be run on Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Xiaomi Mi 11T series global launch date tipped
Xiaomi is planning to launch its next-generation T series smartphones very soon. Recently, A fresh information (via) revealed the expected launch date of the Xiaomi Mi 11T series. As per the report, Xiaomi Mi 11T could be launch on 23 September globally.
Additionally, The report also shared some of the key specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11T. The device may have an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 64MP triple rear camera setup, and a MediaTek Processor. In related news, A tipster named Chun shared the key specifications of the Mi 11T Pro. According to the tipster, The handset will feature an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be backed by a 5000mah battery and may support 120W fast charging. Under the hood, The handset will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
However, The Chinese tech company has not shared any official information related to the Xiaomi Mi 11T series, So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- OPPO Pad spotted on Geekbench, key Specifications tipped ahead of launch
- Vivo Y10 & Vivo Y10 (t1 version) with 5000mah battery, 6.51-inch display launched: Price, Specifications
- DEFY Space smartwatch with Spo2 sensor, IP68 water resistance launched in India: Price, Specifications
- boAt Watch Matrix with AMOLED display, up to 7 days battery life launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y21e with Snapdragon 680 chipset, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications