Xiaomi Mi 11T series is expected to be launch on September 23 globally. It is the successor of the Mi 10T series which was launched back in October. Mi 11T is rumoured to be powered by a MediaTek chipset while the Pro version could be run on Snapdragon 888 chipset.
Xiaomi Mi 11T series global launch date tipped
Xiaomi is planning to launch its next-generation T series smartphones very soon. Recently, A fresh information (via) revealed the expected launch date of the Xiaomi Mi 11T series. As per the report, Xiaomi Mi 11T could be launch on 23 September globally.
Additionally, The report also shared some of the key specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 11T. The device may have an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 64MP triple rear camera setup, and a MediaTek Processor. In related news, A tipster named Chun shared the key specifications of the Mi 11T Pro. According to the tipster, The handset will feature an OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It will be backed by a 5000mah battery and may support 120W fast charging. Under the hood, The handset will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset.
However, The Chinese tech company has not shared any official information related to the Xiaomi Mi 11T series, So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Vivo T1x 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 64MP dual rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo T1 5G with Snapdragon 778G, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications
- iQOO Z5x with 50MP dual rear camera, MediaTek Dimensity 900 launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Watch T1 with 110 sport modes, AMOLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Q3s with 144Hz LCD, Snapdragon 778G launched: Price, Specifications