Vivo X70 spotted on Geekbench revealing key specifications. Vivo X70 series is not so far from the launch, the series is rumored to debut in September in the Home town China and may include three devices Vivo X70, Vivo X70 pro, and Vivo X70 Pro+. Earlier, this year the company revealed Vivo X60 series and now just after six months we are hearing the news of Vivo X70 series.
Vivo X70 spotted on Geekbench
As per the Geekbench listing, a Vivo phone with model number V204 will debut as the Vivo X70 moniker. The listing has confirmed the presence of MT6893Z_C/CZA which is the model number of MediaTek Dimensity 1200 octa-core chipset that comes coupled with Arm Mali G77 MC9 GPU.
MediaTek Dimensity 1200 includes a 1x Arm Cortex-A78 ultra core clocked up to 3GHz for extreme performance, 3x Arm Cortex-A78 super cores @2.60GHz, and 4x Arm Cortex-A55 efficiency cores @2.00GHz. The phone is listed with 12GB RAM and will come running Android 11 with company’s custom skin on top.
There is a possibilty that this device may come under the iQOO branding as several Vivo devices comes under the sub brand branding. However, the company hasn’t revealed anything regarding the smartphone yet but it is expected to reveal soon.
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 with Snapdragon 860 SoC, 8720mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y71T 5G with a MediaTek Dimensity 810, 64MP Dual Rear Camera launched: Price, Specifications
- JioPhone Next spotted on Google Play Console listing, key specifications revealed
- Oppo K9s with Snapdragon 778G, 120Hz LCD display launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo T1x 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 64MP dual rear camera launched: Price, Specifications