Vivo S10e has been tipped to be launch soon in China. The Chinese tech company was already revealed two smartphones – Vivo S10 & Vivo S10 Pro, in its S10 series. Earlier, Vivo S10e was spotted on the TENAA listing which revealed some of its key specifications.
Vivo S10e launch tipped
Vivo is ready to launch the successor of the Vivo S9e soon in their hometown. Today, A Chinese tipster claimed that Vivo V2130A will be debuting as the Vivo S10e. Last week, The same model number handset was also spotted on the TENAA certification with key specifications.
As per the previous report, The smartphone will feature a 6.44-inches S-AMOLED Full HD+ display with an in-screen fingerprint scanner and a 90Hz refresh rate. Under the hood, It will run on 2.4GHz octa-core processor, which believed to be the MediaTek Dimensity 900 chipset. Further, The TENAA listing unveiled that the smartphone may couple with 6 GB / 8 GB / 12 GB RAM variants and 128 GB / 256 GB storage versions.
In terms of the optics, The S10e will include 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel a triple rear camera setup and a 32-megapixel selfie camera. The handset will be backed by a 3,970mAh rated battery and it may on Android 11 OS. Additionally, It is expected to come in three colors variants – Mirror Black, Cyan, and Light.
In related news, The Chinese tech company is all set to launch the Vivo X70 series on Sept. 9 in China. It is rumored that the company may also launch Vivo S10e alongside the X70 lineup this week.
- Introducing Red Magic 9 Pro Series Smart Phones! Features and Price – Tech News
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary