NoiseFit Core Smartwatch has been launched with 24×7 heart rate monitoring and 13 sports modes in India. The Indian wearable brand specially introduced its new smartwatch for fitness enthusiasts. NoiseFit Core Smartwatch is compatible with Android 7 or iOS 9.0 and above devices.
NoiseFit Core Smartwatch Specifications
NoiseFit Core Smartwatch features a 1.28-inches TFT display with a resolution of 240×240 pixels and customised cloud-based watch faces. It is built up of zinc alloy metal body and comes with a single button on the right side of the dial for quick shortcuts and navigations. In terms of connectivity, The smartwatch includes the support of Bluetooth v5. Coming to the sensors, It comes with a 24 x 7 Heart rate monitor, Step tracker, Calories burned tracker, Distance travelled and Sleep monitoring.
The Core smartwatch packs a 285mAh battery with up to 7 days and a standby time of up to 30 days. It can be charged using the cable included in the retail packaging in 2.5 hours. Additional features include 54 grams with strap, 13 sports modes, weather updates, pickup or decline the calls, see messages directly on the smartwatch, control music, and the camera controls.
NoiseFit Core Smartwatch Price & Availabilty
NoiseFit Core carries a price tag of Rs 2,999 during an introductory offer. After that, it will be sold at Rs. 5,999. Interested Buyers can purchase it from Noise’s website and comes in Charcoal Black and Silver Grey color options.
- GoPro HERO10 Black with 5.3k at 60fps, GP2 Processor launched: Price, Specifications
- Infinix Hot 11 and Hot 11s with MediaTek octa-core chipsets launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price