Vivo S10 has been leaked online, The fresh information suggested that it will be powered by the Mediatek Dimensity 1100 SoC and may equip with a 108MP triple rear camera setup. It is expected to be run on Origin OS based on Android 11 OS out of the box.
Vivo S10 Specifications (expected)
Vivo is all set to launch the successor of the Vivo S9 series soon in China. Recently, A report on Weibo revealed the key specifications and rear panel design of the upcoming Vivo S10. As per the report, The handset will be equipped with a MediaTek Dimensity 1100 chipset and may couple with up to 12 GB of RAM + UFS 3.1 storage. There will be also an additional 4 GB of virtual RAM. In terms of the optics, It will pack a triple rear camera setup that may include a 108-megapixel primary camera. The smartphone will also support 44W rapid charging technology and NFC connectivity.
In terms of design, Vivo S10 might have three camera sensors and an LED flash which could be arranged in an L-shaped manner. The Vivo branding will be placed at the bottom of the rear panel. The volume rockers and power key will be located on the right side of the device. Previously, The case renders of the device hinted that its screen might be having a larger notch similar to the predecessor Vivo S9. Due to this, it is also expected to come with a dual selfie camera setup.
However, there is no information about the other models of the device. So, this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- Realme Watch T1 with 110 sport modes, AMOLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme Q3s with 144Hz LCD, Snapdragon 778G launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo S10e with MediaTek Dimensity 900, 90Hz AMOLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Honor 50 Lite Specifications, Pricing leaked ahead of launch
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 vs Snapdragon 750G – Detailed Comparison