Timex Fit 2.0 has been launched with Sp02 sensor and Heart-rate monitoring in India. It is the successor of the Timex Fit which was announced back in April. The Fit 2.0 is compatible with both Android & IOS platforms.
Timex Fit 2.0 Specifications
The Fit 2.0 sports a 45mm round-shaped dial with a single button for navigation on the right side. In terms of sensors, The smartwatch includes support of heart-rate monitoring, blood oxygen saturation level (Sp02) monitoring, sleep tracking, and blood pressure tracking sensors. It also comes with a Bluetooth connectivity option and calling feature. The company claims that it offers up to 7 days of battery backup on a single charge.
Additional feature includes music controls, camera remote, multiple watch faces, IP54 certification for water, dust, and sweat resistance. It also offers activity tracking with seven sports modes.
Timex Fit 2.0 Price & Availability
What are your thoughts on the newly launched smartwatch from Timex? Do let us know your views on the comment section below.
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code for 25 February 2024: Win Diamond from Free Fire Redeem Code
- The camera will be even better, the Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra phone has received the necessary update
- Not even Qualcomm or MediaTek! Did you know the hidden power of Google Tensor chipset?
- TRAI: Know who is calling without Truecaller app, govt brings special service
- iPhone or iPad? Apple will bring a foldable version first, you will be surprised