Timex Fit 2.0 has been launched with Sp02 sensor and Heart-rate monitoring in India. It is the successor of the Timex Fit which was announced back in April. The Fit 2.0 is compatible with both Android & IOS platforms.
Timex Fit 2.0 Specifications
The Fit 2.0 sports a 45mm round-shaped dial with a single button for navigation on the right side. In terms of sensors, The smartwatch includes support of heart-rate monitoring, blood oxygen saturation level (Sp02) monitoring, sleep tracking, and blood pressure tracking sensors. It also comes with a Bluetooth connectivity option and calling feature. The company claims that it offers up to 7 days of battery backup on a single charge.
Additional feature includes music controls, camera remote, multiple watch faces, IP54 certification for water, dust, and sweat resistance. It also offers activity tracking with seven sports modes.
Timex Fit 2.0 Price & Availability
What are your thoughts on the newly launched smartwatch from Timex? Do let us know your views on the comment section below.
- Honor 50 Lite Specifications, Pricing leaked ahead of launch
- MediaTek Dimensity 900 vs Snapdragon 750G – Detailed Comparison
- Huawei Nova 9 4G specifications and Price tipped ahead of the official launch
- Oppo Reno 7 specifications, design and price tipped ahead of launch
- OUKITEL WP17 Rugged phone with 8300mah battery, 64MP triple rear camera launched: Price, Specifications