Timex Fit 2.0 has been launched with Sp02 sensor and Heart-rate monitoring in India. It is the successor of the Timex Fit which was announced back in April. The Fit 2.0 is compatible with both Android & IOS platforms.
Timex Fit 2.0 Specifications
The Fit 2.0 sports a 45mm round-shaped dial with a single button for navigation on the right side. In terms of sensors, The smartwatch includes support of heart-rate monitoring, blood oxygen saturation level (Sp02) monitoring, sleep tracking, and blood pressure tracking sensors. It also comes with a Bluetooth connectivity option and calling feature. The company claims that it offers up to 7 days of battery backup on a single charge.
Additional feature includes music controls, camera remote, multiple watch faces, IP54 certification for water, dust, and sweat resistance. It also offers activity tracking with seven sports modes.
Timex Fit 2.0 Price & Availability
What are your thoughts on the newly launched smartwatch from Timex? Do let us know your views on the comment section below.
- Introducing Red Magic 9 Pro Series Smart Phones! Features and Price – Tech News
- Indian Railways is bringing ‘Gajraj Suraksha’, know about this AI technology
- Infinix Hot 40i with 32MP selfie camera Launched – Price, Specifications, and more| Tech News
- Noise ColorFit Pro 5 series unveiled with an AMOLED display, Bluetooth 5.3, and more- Tech News
- Get Zero Debt Insurance Cover while buying a car, know why it is necessary