TECNO Spark Go 2021 with MediaTek Helio A20 SoC and 5,000mAh battery announced in Nigeria. It is the slightly upgraded version of the Tecno Spark Go 2020 which was launched last year in September. The Spark Go 2021 comes in Maldives Blue, Horizon Orange, and Galaxy Blue color variants.
TECNO Spark Go 2021 Specifications
|Device||TECNO Spark Go 2021|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio A20|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|DIsplay||6.52-inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||13MP + AI|
|Front camera||8 MP|
|Android Version||Android 11|
The Spark Go 2021 boasts a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) resolution display with 480 nits of peak brightness and waterdrop notch. Under the hood, The handset is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC and coupled with 2GB + 32GB expandable storage. For optics, It has a 13-megapixel primary and AI lens. On the other hand, it packs a front camera of 8-megapixel with a front-firing flash.
It is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery and supports standard charging technology. In terms of connectivity, It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, and MicroUSB 2.0 port. The sensor onboard includes a rear-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, and more. In terms of dimensions, The device measures 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm and weighs 193g.
TECNO Spark Go 2021 Price & Availability
TECNO Spark Go 2021 is priced at N46,299(around Rs.8,395) in Nigeria. There is no information about the availability of the device in the country.
- GoPro HERO10 Black with 5.3k at 60fps, GP2 Processor launched: Price, Specifications
- Infinix Hot 11 and Hot 11s with MediaTek octa-core chipsets launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price