TECNO Spark Go 2021 with MediaTek Helio A20 SoC and 5,000mAh battery announced in Nigeria. It is the slightly upgraded version of the Tecno Spark Go 2020 which was launched last year in September. The Spark Go 2021 comes in Maldives Blue, Horizon Orange, and Galaxy Blue color variants.
TECNO Spark Go 2021 Specifications
|Device||TECNO Spark Go 2021|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio A20|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|DIsplay||6.52-inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||13MP + AI|
|Front camera||8 MP|
|Android Version||Android 11|
The Spark Go 2021 boasts a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD+ (720 x 1600 pixels) resolution display with 480 nits of peak brightness and waterdrop notch. Under the hood, The handset is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 SoC and coupled with 2GB + 32GB expandable storage. For optics, It has a 13-megapixel primary and AI lens. On the other hand, it packs a front camera of 8-megapixel with a front-firing flash.
It is fueled by a 5000 mAh battery and supports standard charging technology. In terms of connectivity, It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS, and MicroUSB 2.0 port. The sensor onboard includes a rear-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyroscope, and more. In terms of dimensions, The device measures 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm and weighs 193g.
TECNO Spark Go 2021 Price & Availability
TECNO Spark Go 2021 is priced at N46,299(around Rs.8,395) in Nigeria. There is no information about the availability of the device in the country.
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme 9 Pro Plus Specifications and Renders leaked ahead of launch
- Tecno Pop 5 Pro with 6000mah battery, 8MP Dual Rear Camera launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi 11T Pro with 120Hz AMOLED display, Snapdragon 888 chipset launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Moto Tab G70 with MediaTek Helio G90T, Quad Speakers, 2k Display launched in India: Price, Specifications