Tecno Spark 8 was silently revealed in Nigeria as the new budget offering. It is the successor to the Tenco Spark 7 that went official in April 5his year with the MediaTek Helio A25 chipset. The Spark 8 features a waterdrop notch display, MediaTek octa-core chipset, big battery, dual rear camera, and more.
Tecno Spark 8 Specifications
|Device||Tecno Spark 8|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P22|
|Internal storage capacity||64GB|
|DIsplay||6.5 inches IPS LCD|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels|
|Rear Camera||16MP + QVGA|
|Android Version||Android 11 Go edition|
Tecno Spark 8 features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD display with HD+ ( 720 x 1600 pixels ) resolution. Under the hood, the smartphone comes powered with a MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core SoC that comes coupled with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU. It is accompanied by 2GB of RAM amd 64GB of storage that can be extended via a microSD card slot.
In terms of camera, the smartphone boasts a dual rear camera setup that includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor, and a QVGA lens along with a quad LED flash. For selfies, the phone houses an 8-megapixel front facing camera under the waterdrop notch. The device comes equipped with a 5000mah battery and supports 10W charging through microUSB port. The Spark 8 comes running on Android 11 Go edition out of the box.
Tecno Spark 8 Price and Availability
The Spark 8 comes in a solo configuration of 2GB + 64GB priced at 55,000 Nigerian Naira ( Rs. 9,800 approx ). There is no information when the smartphone will go official in other countries but it is expected to launch soon in India.
- Realme RMX3310 spotted on TENAA, could be another phone in the GT series
- boAt Rockerz 333 Pro Wireless Neckband with 60 hours battery life launched: Price, Specifications
- Nokia E3103 TWS earbuds with 13mm drivers, IPX4 water resistance rating launched: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G51 5G India launch revealed by the company officially, Expected Specifications
- Motorola Moto Edge X30 live renders, display details surfaces online ahead of launch