Tecno Pop 4 LTE has been launched with MediaTek Quad-Core SoC and 5000mah battery in Philippines. It is one of the cheapest 4G smartphones for the Philippines market. Tecno Pop 4 LTE runs on Android 10 Go Edition and comes in two color options – Slate Grey & Aqua Blue.
Tecno Pop 4 LTE Specifications
|Device||Tecno Pop 4 LTE|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|Display||6.52-inches IPS LCD|
|Rear Camera||5-Megapixel + AI|
|Front camera||5 MP|
|Operating System||Android 10 Go Edition|
Tecno Pop 4 LTE features a 6.52-inches IPS LCD HD display with a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the MediaTek MT6739 Quad-core processor and coupled with 2GB + 32GB expandable storage. In terms of the camera, It is equipped with a 5-Megapixel Dual AI rear camera setup and a 5-Megapixel Dot-Notch Selfie Camera.
In terms of connectivity, Tecno Pop 4 LTE includes the support of a dual sim slot, Wi-fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint reader. The device is backed by a 5000mAh battery and supports 10W standard charging.
Tecno Pop 4 LTE Price
Tecno Pop 4 LTE carries a price tag of PHP 3,590 (around Rs.5,321) for 2GB + 32GB storage. It is currently up for sale in the Philippines via Shopee stores across the country.
- Honor X20 live image surfaced online, triple rear camera setup and dual punch hole selfie camera tipped
- Infinix Smart 5A goes official in India, priced at Rs 6,499
- Tecno POVA 2 launched with MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and 7000mah battery in India: Specs, Price
- Redmi Note 10 JE with Snapdragon 480 and IP68 rating debuted in Japan: Specs, Price
- Huawei Children Watch 4 Pro with AMOLED display and 5MP front camera launched in China: Specs, Price