Snapdragon 750g vs MediaTek Dimensity 700, comparison between the two octa-core 5G chipsets from different chipset manufacturers. MediaTek Dimensity 700 was revealed back in November while the Snapdragon 750G debuted in September last year. Let’s see how Snapdragon 750G will compete against MediaTek Dimensity 700.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G comes with the latest Cortex A77 performance cores while the MediaTek Dimensity 700 comes with the Cortex A76 cores.
- Adreno 619 GPU on Snapdragon 750G is a better GPU compared to Mali G57 MC2 GPU on MTK Dimensity 700.
- SD 750G comes with a Snapdragon X52 5G modem that provides higher downlink and uplink speeds compared to a 5G modem on Dimensity 700.
- The Snapdragon 750G comes with the support of Wi-Fi 6 Ready while the MediaTek Dimensity 700 doesn’t.
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G comes with the support of NavIc while MediaTek Dimensity 700 doesn’t support that.
Snapdragon 750g vs MediaTek Dimensity 700 – Specifications
MediaTek Dimensity 700
|CPU||2x Cortex A77 @ 2.2 GHz|
6x Cortex A55 @ 1.8 GHz
|2x Cortex A76 @ 2.2 GHz|
6x Cortex A55 @ 2.0 GHz
|GPU||Adreno 619||Mali-G57 MC2|
|Connectivity||Snapdragon™ X52 5G Modem|
3.7 Mbps Downlink speed
1.6 Mbps Uplink Speed
|2770 Mbps peak download speed ( 5G )|
|Memory Controller||LPDDR4x @2133 MHz|
up to 12GB
|LPDDR4x @2133 MHz|
up to 12GB
|Storage||UFS 2.1 ( Max )||emmC 5.1,UFS 2.2 ( Max )|
|Display||FHD+ @ 120 Hz||2520×1080 pixels@90Hz ( Max Resolution )|
|Wi-Fi||802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 802.11ax-ready||Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Bluetooth 5.1||Bluetooth 5.1|
|Camera||Qualcomm Spectra™ 355L ISP|
32MP+ 16MP with ZSL
up to 192MP single camera
|Max Camera ISP|
1 x 64MP
16MP + 16MP
up to 64MP single camera
|Video||up to 4K video capture||up to 2k@30fps|
|Location||GPS, Glonass, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS,|
|GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo, QZSS|
Snapdragon 750g vs MediaTek Dimensity 700 – Benchmarks
Snapdragon 750G chipset powered smartphone is able to get scores of 655 in single-cores and 1990 in multi-cores on Geekbench 5 and scores 3,28,900 ANTUTU scores while MediaTek Dimensity 700 powered smartphone is able to grab 570 in single-cores and 1760 in multi-cores and scores 2,81,000 on ANTUTU. The SD 750G gets more benchmark scores but these scores gives an idea of the performance and the real-life performance can’t be judged on these scores.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G is better than MTk Dimensity 700 in almost all aspects. Dimensity 700 is designed for budget 5G smartphones while the Snapdragon 750G is designed for upper-mid-range devices but still, it gives tough competition to the SD 750G.