Infinix Smart 5A goes official in India, The handset features specs like MediaTek Helio A20, 5000mAh battery, and 13MP dual cameras. As expected, It is the slightly lower-toned version of the Infinix Smart 5 which was debuted last year. The smartphone runs on the Android 11 Go edition and comes in Quetzal Cyan, Midnight Black, & Ocean wave color options.
Infinix Smart 5A Specifications
|Device||Infinix Smart 5A|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio A20|
|Internal storage capacity||32GB|
|DIsplay||6.52-inch IPS LCD|
|Resolution||700 x 1600|
|Rear Camera||13MP + 2MP|
|Front camera||8 MP|
|Android Version||Android 11 Go edition|
Infinix Smart 5A features a 6.52-inch IPS LCD HD+ resolution display with a waterdrop notch design. Under the hood, The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio A20 chipset and coupled with 2GB + 32GB expandable storage. There is an 8-Megapixel selfie snapper and packs a dual rear camera setup 13-Megapixel (primary) camera + 2-Megapixel (depth) sensor. The device is fueled by a 5,000mAh battery and supports standard 10W charging.
In terms of connectivity, It has dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, GPS, a micro USB port, DTS Surround Sound support, and a 3.5mm audio jack. The sensor onboard includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity, ambient light sensor, and a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. In terms of dimensions, The device measures 165.5 mm x 76.4 mm x 8.75 mm and weighs 183g.
Infinix Smart 5A Price & Availability
Infinix Smart 5A is priced at Rs 6,499 for the solo 2GB + 32GB internal storage. The handset will be available on Flipkart from 9 August.
- How to download World Provinces for Windows
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications