Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus has been tipped to come with Snapdragon 888 chipset. The South Korean tech giant seems to launch a new tablet to its Galaxy Tab 8 series, The new report suggested that Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus may run One UI 4.0 OS out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus Specifications
Samsung is planning to launch the successor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus soon. Recently, A reliable tipster named @UniverseIce revealed that Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus will be announced with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S22 series. The tipster also revealed some key specifications of the tablet.
As per the tipster, the tablet will be powered by the SM8450 which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, and may run on One UI 4.0. The tablet will be fueled by a 10090mAh battery. Further, The tipster also unveiled that the company may also launch an Ultra variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 as well.
Earlier, A report suggested the pricing of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 series. According to the previous reports, The Tab S8 Ultra will be priced at KRW 1,469,000 (around Rs.94,824), KRW 1,569,000 (around Rs.101,279), and KRW 1,669,000 (around Rs.107,734). The Tab S8 Plus will carry a price tag of KRW 1,149,000 (around Rs.74,205), KRW 1,249,000 (around Rs.80,651), and KRW 1,349,000 (around Rs.87,104). Lastly, The Tab S8 will be priced at KRW 829,000 (around Rs.53,538), KRW 929,000 (around Rs.59,986), and KRW 1,029,000 (around Rs.66,443).
However, The South Korean tech giant has not confirmed any information related to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series. What are your thoughts on the upcoming Galaxy Tab S8 series, Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- BTS has arrived, BSNL 4G service is launching soon in this city
- Garena Free Fire Redeem Code Today for 28 February 2024: Win Diamonds from Free Fire Redeem Code
- The fun of foldable phone with flip at a low price, Nubia Flip 5G has arrived
- 200 rupees less daily 2GB data and more! No matter which company you are a user of, recharge this plan
- VinFast VF3: Could be the cheapest electric car in the country, it will run for a week on a full charge