Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus has been tipped to come with Snapdragon 888 chipset. The South Korean tech giant seems to launch a new tablet to its Galaxy Tab 8 series, The new report suggested that Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus may run One UI 4.0 OS out of the box.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus Specifications
Samsung is planning to launch the successor of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus soon. Recently, A reliable tipster named @UniverseIce revealed that Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Plus will be announced with the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S22 series. The tipster also revealed some key specifications of the tablet.
As per the tipster, the tablet will be powered by the SM8450 which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, and may run on One UI 4.0. The tablet will be fueled by a 10090mAh battery. Further, The tipster also unveiled that the company may also launch an Ultra variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 as well.
Earlier, A report suggested the pricing of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8 series. According to the previous reports, The Tab S8 Ultra will be priced at KRW 1,469,000 (around Rs.94,824), KRW 1,569,000 (around Rs.101,279), and KRW 1,669,000 (around Rs.107,734). The Tab S8 Plus will carry a price tag of KRW 1,149,000 (around Rs.74,205), KRW 1,249,000 (around Rs.80,651), and KRW 1,349,000 (around Rs.87,104). Lastly, The Tab S8 will be priced at KRW 829,000 (around Rs.53,538), KRW 929,000 (around Rs.59,986), and KRW 1,029,000 (around Rs.66,443).
However, The South Korean tech giant has not confirmed any information related to the Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series. What are your thoughts on the upcoming Galaxy Tab S8 series, Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- OnePlus Nord 2T with 90Hz AMOLED display, MediaTek Dimensity 1300 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Motorola Moto G42 with 50MP triple rear camera, Snapdragon 680 launched in India
- Vivo Y77 5G with MediaTek Dimensity 930, 120Hz OLED display launched: Price, Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy F13 with 6000mah battery, Samsung Exynos 850 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime with Unisoc T612 launched globally: Price, Specifications