Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 has been launched with ANC support and 29 hours of battery life launched in India. Along with this, The South Korean tech giant also revealed the Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 & Galaxy Watch 4 Classic in the country. It will be available in Graphite, Lavender, Olive Green, and White colour variants.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Specifications
The Buds 2 sports dual dynamic drivers with 6.3mm tweeter and 1mm woofers which are tuned by AKG. For a superior audio experience, The earbuds include the support of ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) that claims to suppress around 98 per cent of background noise.
Each earpiece of the Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 packs a 61mAh battery that offers up to 7.5 hours of non-stop playback time on a single charge. The total battery backup (with charging case) of the earbuds is up to 29 hours. Further, It also supports fast charging and Qi wireless charging.
Interestingly, Sensors on the Buds 2 include an accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, hall sensor, touch sensor, and voice pickup unit (VPU).
Additional feature includes IPX7 certification for splash and water resistance, two-way driver configuration, three microphones, AKG-tuned audio, Bluetooth v5.2 connectivity and six different equaliser settings.
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Price & Availability
Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 are priced at Rs. 11,999 and will go on sale on 10th September via Samsung.com, leading online and offline retail stores in India.
- Infinix Hot 11 and Hot 11s with MediaTek octa-core chipsets launched in India: Price, Specifications
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications