Redmi K50 and K50 Pro specifications have been tipped online ahead of launch. The Chinese tech company seems to launch the successor of the Redmi K40 series very soon. Previously, The Chinese tech company had provided some teasers on the flagship Redmi K50 series, better display quality on offer, and enhanced charging speeds.
Redmi K50 and K50 Pro specifications tipped
Yesterday, A reliable tipster on Weibo (via) revealed some key specifications of the two devices from the upcoming Redmi K50 series. As per the report, The tipster suggested that Redmi K50 will include the support of 67 Watt fast charging technology. In terms of camera, there will be a 48-Megapixel primary rear camera.
On the other hand, Redmi K50 Pro is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 895 chipset and may couple with 100 or 120 Watt fast charging technology. Coming to the optics, It will be equipped with a 108-Megapixel rear main camera.
In related news, Previous report revealed that the Redmi K50 series might include three devices – Redmi K50, Redmi K50 Pro & Redmi K50 Pro+ . The K50 lineup will have E5 luminescent material with a 2K display and 120Hz refresh rate. Ahead of the launch of the Redmi K50 series, It is believed that the Chinese tech company might reveal a new device under its Redmi K40 series, which will be dubbed as a Redmi K40G.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Redmi K50 series? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications