Redmi K50 and K50 Pro specifications have been tipped online ahead of launch. The Chinese tech company seems to launch the successor of the Redmi K40 series very soon. Previously, The Chinese tech company had provided some teasers on the flagship Redmi K50 series, better display quality on offer, and enhanced charging speeds.
Redmi K50 and K50 Pro specifications tipped
Yesterday, A reliable tipster on Weibo (via) revealed some key specifications of the two devices from the upcoming Redmi K50 series. As per the report, The tipster suggested that Redmi K50 will include the support of 67 Watt fast charging technology. In terms of camera, there will be a 48-Megapixel primary rear camera.
On the other hand, Redmi K50 Pro is expected to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 895 chipset and may couple with 100 or 120 Watt fast charging technology. Coming to the optics, It will be equipped with a 108-Megapixel rear main camera.
In related news, Previous report revealed that the Redmi K50 series might include three devices – Redmi K50, Redmi K50 Pro & Redmi K50 Pro+ . The K50 lineup will have E5 luminescent material with a 2K display and 120Hz refresh rate. Ahead of the launch of the Redmi K50 series, It is believed that the Chinese tech company might reveal a new device under its Redmi K40 series, which will be dubbed as a Redmi K40G.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming Redmi K50 series? Do let us know your views in the comment section below.
- Realme 9 Pro Specifications surfaces online ahead of launch, Snapdragon 695 tipped
- Samsung Galaxy A53 5G spotted on TENAA key specifications, images revealed
- boAt Airdopes 181 TWS earbuds with 60ms latency, ENx Technology launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y21A with 5000mah battery, MediaTek Helio P22 launched in India: Price, Specifications
- Tecno Pova Neo with 6000mah battery, 6.8-inch Dot notch display launched: Price, Specifications