Redmi, a sub-brand of mobile maker Xiaomi, has launched the Redmi A2 and Redmi A2 Plus smartphones in India. Both the devices have been introduced as successors to the Redmi A1 and Redmi A1 Plus smartphones. Specifications like Helio G36 chipset, 6.52 inch display, 5000mAh battery, dual rear camera are available in the phone. Come, let us know the details of the specifications, features and price of these phones coming in the Redmi A2 series.
Redmi A2 and Redmi A2+ price and availability
Leather textured rear shell design is seen in Redmi A2 and Redmi A2+. The company has introduced Redmi A2 in three storage options and Redmi A2+ in single storage. Talking about color options, users will get three colors like Black, Green and Blue. Talking about the price, you can see the price below.
- The price of 2GB RAM + 32GB storage of Redmi A2 is just Rs 5,999.
- 6,499 for the 2GB RAM + 64GB storage option.
- The top variant 4GB RAM + 64GB storage is priced at Rs 7,499.
- 8,499 for the Redmi A2+ 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant.
Redmi A2 and Redmi A2+ availability and offers
The sale of Redmi A2 and A2 Plus can be purchased from Xiaomi website, Amazon, Mi Store app and Mi Home stores from May 23. Both phones are getting 2 years warranty. Apart from this, a discount of up to Rs 500 will be available on ICICI Debit / Credit card and EMI transactions.
Specifications of Redmi A2 and Redmi A2+
|Displays||6.52-inch HD+ display|
|processor||MediaTek Helio G36 processor|
|Memories||4GB RAM + 64GB Storage|
|camera||8MP dual camera setup|
|operating system||android 13|
- Display: Redmi A2 and Redmi A2 Plus flaunt 6.52-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with teardrop notch. In which pixel resolution of 720 x 1600, 20: 9 aspect ratio and 60Hz refresh rate are available.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G36 processor has been given for better performance in both the devices.
- Camera: The phone has an 8-megapixel primary camera, 0.8-megapixel depth sensor and an LED flash on the rear panel. At the same time, both phones get a 5-megapixel front camera for selfie.
- Battery: Both the devices pack a 5,000mAh battery that supports 10W charging via the MicroUSB port.
- OS: Talking about the operating system, the A2 series runs on Android 13 based MIUI 13.
- Connectivity: Redmi A2 and A2 Plus have dual SIM slot, Wi-Fi 5, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
- Security: Redmi A2 Plus is getting fingerprint sensor whereas Redmi A2 comes with no fingerprint sensor.
read this also,Realme Narzo N53 phone launched with up to 12GB RAM, 5000mAh battery, price only Rs 8999