The special thing is that the Nokia 105 (2023) and Nokia 106 4G devices have been introduced with the new inbuilt UPI 123PAY feature.
Nokia has launched two new feature phones in India named Nokia 105 (2023) and Nokia 106 4G. The special thing is that both the devices have been introduced with the new inbuilt UPI 123PAY feature. That is, now Indian users will be able to transact with UPI (Unified Payment Interface) technology in feature phones. Come, further let us tell you in detail about the price and all the specifications of Nokia 105 (2023) and Nokia 106 4G.
Nokia 105 (2023) and Nokia 106 4G price and availability
The company has introduced the Nokia 105 (2023) at a nominal price of Rs 1,299 in India. This phone will be available in Charcoal, Cyan and Red colors. While the Nokia 106 4G phone is priced at Rs 2,199. For this phone, users will get two colors like Charcoal and Blue. On the other hand, talking about the sale, both the phones will be available in India from May 18. Apart from this, let us tell you that Nokia has listed only Nokia 105 (2023) on the company website.
Specifications of Nokia 105 (2023)
- Display: Nokia 105 (2023) has a 1.8-inch display with QQVGA resolution.
- Battery: The phone packs a 1,000mAh battery, which the company claims can deliver up to 12 hours of talk time and 22 days of standby time.
- Connectivity: The phone has 2G connectivity, 3.5mm headphone jack, FM radio and Micro-USB port.
- OS: The Nokia 105 (2023) phone runs on the Series 30+ (S30+) operating system. Which is specially designed for Nokia feature phones.
- Security: The phone is equipped with an IP52 rating, which protects against water.
Specifications of Nokia 106 4G
- Display: Nokia 106 4G has a 1.8-inch display with QQVGA resolution.
- Battery: Its battery is bigger than the Nokia 105 (2023). It is backed by a 1,450mAh battery, which should last you a week in standby mode.
- Connectivity: The phone also has 4G connectivity, MP3 player with in-built FM radio. Along with this, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro-USB port have been given.
- OS: This phone also runs on Series 30+ (S30+) operating system.
- Security: The Nokia 106 4G is also equipped with an IP52 rating like the Nokia 105 (2023).
How UPI will work in Nokia 105 (2023) and Nokia 106 4G
Inbuilt UPI 123PAY technology has been given in Nokia 105 (2023) and Nokia 106 4G. Which is NPCI’s instant payment system in feature phones. With the help of this new technology, feature phone users can transact through IVR (Interactive Voice Response), in-phone app, missed call-based service and proximity sound based payment mode. read this also,Nothing Phone (2) with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor and 12GB RAM listed on Geekbench website, know details