Redmi 10 Prime India launch has been scheduled to be held on 3rd September. It is expected to be the rebranded version of the Redmi 10 which was debuted last week Globally. Previously, Redmi 10 Prime was previously also tipped to launch in the country.
Redmi 10 Prime India launch date revealed
Xiaomi is all set to launch the successor of the Redmi 9 Prime in India soon. Recently, Xiaomi India added a microsite with a countdown link of the Redmi 10 Prime launch. Additionally, Xiaomi Global VP and Xiaomi India MD, Manu Kumar Jain tweeted largely in prime number cipher, which confirmed that the launch event is slated for 12PM on Friday, September 3.
As earlier mentioned, The handset was previously tipped to be the rebadged variant of the Redmi 10. In case you don’t aware, Redmi 10 features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate and a centered positioned punch-hole cutout. Under the hood, The smartphone runs on MediaTek Helio G88 chipset and is coupled with up to 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage. In terms of optics, It is equipped with a 50-Megapixel Quad read camera setup and an 8-Megapixel selfie snapper. The device is backed by a 5000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging technology. In terms of dimensions, the device measures 161.9 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm and weighs 181g.
However, The launch date of the Redmi 10 Prime is not so far, so this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- 10 Creative YouTube Video Ideas You Should Use In 2021
- TCL TAB Pro 5G with Snapdragon 480, 8000mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Xiaomi Mi Pad 5 with Snapdragon 860 SoC, 8720mah battery launched: Price, Specifications
- Vivo Y71T 5G with a MediaTek Dimensity 810, 64MP Dual Rear Camera launched: Price, Specifications
- JioPhone Next spotted on Google Play Console listing, key specifications revealed