Redmi 10 Prime India launch has been scheduled to be held on 3rd September. It is expected to be the rebranded version of the Redmi 10 which was debuted last week Globally. Previously, Redmi 10 Prime was previously also tipped to launch in the country.
Redmi 10 Prime India launch date revealed
Xiaomi is all set to launch the successor of the Redmi 9 Prime in India soon. Recently, Xiaomi India added a microsite with a countdown link of the Redmi 10 Prime launch. Additionally, Xiaomi Global VP and Xiaomi India MD, Manu Kumar Jain tweeted largely in prime number cipher, which confirmed that the launch event is slated for 12PM on Friday, September 3.
As earlier mentioned, The handset was previously tipped to be the rebadged variant of the Redmi 10. In case you don’t aware, Redmi 10 features a 6.5 inches IPS LCD with a 90Hz refresh rate and a centered positioned punch-hole cutout. Under the hood, The smartphone runs on MediaTek Helio G88 chipset and is coupled with up to 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage. In terms of optics, It is equipped with a 50-Megapixel Quad read camera setup and an 8-Megapixel selfie snapper. The device is backed by a 5000mAh battery and supports 18W fast charging technology. In terms of dimensions, the device measures 161.9 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm and weighs 181g.
However, The launch date of the Redmi 10 Prime is not so far, so this piece of information should be taken with pinch of salt.
- OPPO F19s leaked with AMOLED display and 48MP triple rear cameras
- Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G India launch scheduled to be held on September 29
- Motorola Moto E20 launched with Unisoc T606 SoC and dual rear camera setup in Europe: Specs, Price
- Xiaomi Mi 11T series with 108MP triple rear camera, 120W fast charging launched: Price, Specifications
- Realme C25Y with 50MP triple rear camera, 5000mah battery launched in India: Price, Specifications